Grants and sponsorships
There are several financial awards you can apply for to support your extended education and training while at King’s.
We offer access to funding to help you develop your career through further study:
- Non-medical staff can apply to our Continuous Personal and Professional Development Funding Panel to support the cost of attending external courses and conferences.
- Membership of King’s College Hospital Nurses’ League gives nurses at King’s access to a range of grants for continued education and postgraduate studies.
- King’s employees can also apply for education and training funding provided by King’s Health Partners.
We support staff applications for a number of externally sponsored fellowships, including:
- The Harkness Fellowship for research into healthcare policy and practice with funding for up to 12 months study in the US.
- The Health Foundation Quality Improvement Fellowship for research into improving the quality of healthcare in the UK.