Groups and events
We are keen to involve as many people as possible in the work of the Trust, including patients, members of the local community and our Foundation Trust Members. Taking part in one of our groups is a great way to do this.
Groups that are currently active include:
- King’s Critical Care – Carers’ Cafe
- A support group for anyone who is a carer for a relative who has been treated in critical care.
- King’s Critical Care Pathfinder Group
- Patients and relatives meet with members of our critical care team to discuss important aspects of care and how we can develop our service.
- King’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Recovery Group
- A group for patients who have been discharged from Intensive Care to meet and share experiences.
- King’s Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP)
- Birthing people as well as midwives, doctors and other health professionals who help us improve maternity care and facilities for parents and babies.