Day Surgery PatientsWe treat many patients in our Day Surgery Centre in The Arthur Levin Building, where
the type of surgery you have means you do not need to stay overnight.
Please read our Day Surgery information for patients booklet which has important information about getting ready for your treatment, including:
- a handy checklist on when to stop eating before your operation
- what to expect during your stay and when you go home
- advice for carers on making arrangements for your transport home
- your care after the procedure
- information for visitors.
Please note, because we have limited space, your escort will not be able to wait with you in the Day Surgery patient area. There are facilities in the Golden Jubilee, Ruskin and Hambleden wings and in the Dental Institute, where your escort can have refreshments while they wait.