Skip to content

Medical Records

For current inpatients

If you are currently an inpatient at the Trust and you would like to view your medical records, please discuss this with your care team.

For current outpatients and former patients

To request a copy of your health records (also known as a ‘subject access request’ or SAR), please read and complete the Subject Access Request guidance notes and form.

If you have any queries or need help completing the form, contact the Subject Access Team on: