Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers support, information and assistance to patients, relatives and visitors.
What PALS can help with
- You can ask us for information about the hospital's services.
- We can advise you where to go to get health information.
- We can help with problems that you have not been able to sort out with staff on a ward or in a clinic.
- If you want to make a complaint, we can tell you how to do so. We can also tell you about independent organisations that can help you with a complaint.
- We listen to your views on how we can improve our services, and we offer opportunities for people to get involved in how they develop.
- We can help find interpreters, signers and other support services for patients, such as our Learning disabilities Co-ordinator, who supports patients with these special needs.
See your medical records
Our page about patient information gives details of how you can see your medical records. Our Patient Records team manages these requests.
How to contact us
Patients of King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- PALS contact form
- Tel: 020 3299 3601, 9am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (not bank holidays)
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Denmark Hill, London SE5 9RS
- The PALS office is on the ground floor of Hambleden Wing, near the main Bessemer Road entrance. We're open 9am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. If you are being treated on another King's site and cannot make it to our office, please phone us. We will arrange a time to visit you.
Patients of Princess Royal University Hospital, Orpington Hospital, Queen Mary’s Hospital or Beckenham Beacon
See our PRUH and south sites website for details of the PALS service for patients of Princess Royal University Hospital, Orpington Hospital, Queen Mary’s Hospital and Beckenham Beacon.