Apprenticeships combine practical, on-the-job training and study. They are a great way to:
- start a career. Around 50% of people who complete an apprenticeship at King’s have subsequently secured a permanent job here.
- gain job-specific skills
- get a qualification
- earn money while you learn.
Apprenticeships we offer
The Trust offers apprenticeships in:
- Health and Social Care
- Healthcare Science
- Clinical Healthcare Support
- Business and Administration.
Who can apply
You can apply for an apprenticeship at King’s if you:
- live in England
- will not be in another educational programme at the same time as your apprenticeship
- you do not already have a qualification at the same or higher level. You can apply if you have a BTEC.
Some apprenticeships have additional criteria. Check the requirements for the apprenticeship you are interested in before applying.
How to apply
Apprenticeships we are recruiting for are advertised on the GOV.UK website. You can also sign up for alerts from GOV.UK about apprenticeships you are interested in.