We treat many different types of cancers. We are a specialist centre for haemato-oncology (cancer of the blood and circulatory system), neuro-oncology (cancer of the brain and central nervous system) and liver cancer. King’s is also a regional centre for breast and bowel cancer screening.
We work with other leading London hospitals to provide a specialist Shared Care cancer service for children and young people.
In this section you can find out more about:
- what to expect at your first appointment and various stages of your care
- the type of tests and treatments you may have
- the team members involved in providing your care, especially your key worker.
Our clinical services provide diagnosis and treatment for the following cancers:
- Bile ducts
- Blood (haemato) including leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloid, myeloma
- Bone and bone marrow
- Endometrial (lining of womb)
- Head and neck
- Oesophageal (gullet)
- Womb (uterine)