There are numerous resources to assist you in getting your research off the ground.
Please ask the Research Office for templates and further guidance on:
- the use of Human tissue in research
- the Mental Capacity Act (MCA) for researchers and involving adults who lack capacity to consent for themselves
- data protection
- involving patients and the public in research
- our Internal peer review procedures
- taking informed consent
- writing patient information sheets and consent forms.
- Research Design Service London
- King’s Health Partners Clinical Trials Office for commercial research
- Biomedical Research Centre
Facilities and equipment
The Operational Capability Statement also has information about facilities and equipment available to conduct research at King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.