The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers support, information and assistance to patients, relatives and visitors.
- You can ask us for information about the hospital's services.
- We can advise you where to go to get health information.
- We can help with problems that you have not been able to sort out with staff on a ward or in a clinic.
- If you want to make a complaint, we can tell you how to do so. We can also tell you about independent organisations that can help you with a complaint.
- We listen to your views on how we can improve our services, and we offer opportunities for people to get involved in how they develop.
- We can help find interpreters, signers and other support services for patients, such as our Learning disabilities Co-ordinator. He supports patients with these special needs and can also help them complete the Easy-read feedback/complaints form.
We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. You will find us on the ground floor of Hambleden Wing, near the main entrance on Bessemer Road.
If you being treated on another King's site and cannot make it to our office, please phone us. We will arrange a time to visit you.
020 3299 3601
Patient Advice and Liaison Service
King's College Hospital
London SE5 9RS