Dr Manojit Sinha
Clinical Lead Pain Management, Consultant Pain Medicine
- Year Qualified
- MBBS, DA, MRCA, FCAI, FFPMRCA
- Pain Medicine
- Endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain syndromes
- Facial pain
- Interventions – Greater occipital nerve (GON) blocks, Supraorbital Nerve (SON) blocks, Musculocutaneous nerve (MCN) blocks
- joint pain
- Management of all types of chronic pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Painful neuropathy
- Spinal degenerative disease (neck pain, arm pain, back pain, sciatica)
- Sports injuries
Dr Sinha works as a Consultant in Pain Medicine at King’s College Hospital, London.
He trained in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia at King’s College Hospital and Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital. He was awarded a Fellowship in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine from Dublin and London.
His practice is evidence-based, and he can provide diagnostic, imaging and different treatment options to patients suffering from chronic pain. He promotes the involvement of the multidisciplinary team to manage complex chronic pain problems.
His area of expertise includes Ultrasound and Fluoroscopic guided pain procedures. He teaches medical students, Anaesthetic and Advanced pain trainees. He has presented papers nationally and internationally.
Dr Sinha aims to help patients improve their overall quality of life.