Orthopaedics and trauma
What we do
Our services include:
- correction of common foot and ankle problems and complex deformities
- hip joint and revision surgery, hip resurfacing, treatment of hip problems in young adults, treatment of sickle cell hip disease
- treatment of acute knee injuries including sports injuries, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery and revisions
- limb reconstruction, correction of deformities, limb lengthening and treatment of limb infections
- paediatric orthopaedics, including neonatal hip screening, treatment of club foot and other common limb problems, rapid-access physiotherapy clinic, correction of limb deformities and lengthening
- shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist surgery.
Suite 3, Ground Floor, Golden Jubilee Wing, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS
- Outpatient appointments: +44 (0)20 3299 1919
Patient Information Leaflets
- Knee joint arthroscopy
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome surgery
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Exercises and advice following foot surgery
- Arthroscopic release of a frozen shoulder
- Bunion surgery
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Morton's Neuroma
- Arthroscopy for shoulder stabilisation
- Arthroscopic for Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Subacromial Decompression (SAD) Arthroscopy
- Looking after yourself after a local anaesthetic 'block'
- Tennis/ golfer’s elbow surgery
Conditions we treat
- Foot and ankle: common problems and complex deformities.
- Hip: primary and revision joint replacement surgery, resurfacing, young adult hip problems and sickle cell hip disease.
- Knee: acute injuries including sports injuries, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery including revision surgery.
- Limb reconstruction: complex trauma, non unions, deformity corrections, bone infections, limb lengthening.
- Paediatric orthopaedics: neonatal hip screening, clubfoot including ponsetti technique, common limb problems, physio practitioner clinic for rapid access, limb deformity correction and lengthening. Cerebral palsy and spinal services are not provided.
- Upper limb: shoulder, elbow and wrist surgery.
Booking a patient at King's
Appointments for this service are made via the national e-Referral Service. Please see the e-referral page for more information.
Other ways to refer
For Limb Reconstruction and Fracture Clinics, please fax your referral to 020 3299 3497 at any time, or tel 020 3299 1919, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
For urgent appointments, please fax your referral to 020 3299 3497 at any time.
For emergency referrals, please contact the on-call registrar via King's switchboard, tel: 020 3299 9000.
For advice and guidance on routine and urgent referrals, please contact the appointments co-ordinator on 020 3299 1919.
For urgent clinical advice, please contact the on-call registrar via switchboard, tel: 020 3299 9000.
Key Clinical Staff
|Mr Naveen Abhishetty||Specialty Doctor in Orthopaedics|
|Mr Raju Ahluwalia||Consultant|
|Mr Barry Andrews||Locum Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon|
|Mr Panamoottil Anil Kumar||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Anand Arya||Consultant - Trauma and Orthopaedics (special interest in Upper Limb and Elbow Surgery)|
|Mr Anand Arya||Infection Control Lead|
|Mr Anand Arya||Trained appraiser|
|Mrs Julie Brooker||fractued neck of femur C.N.S|
|Mr Chak Chakrabarti||Specialty doctor|
|Mr Mark Chatterton||Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Alvin Chen||Consultant|
|Mr Jon Compson||Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics|
|Mr Jasvinder Daurka||Locum Consultant|
|Mr Michael Enchill-Yawson||Associate Specialist|
|Mr Mike Enchill-Yawson||Associate Specialist|
|Mr Mohamed Zubair Farook||Senior Clinical Fellow|
|Miss Victoria Frosdick||Arthroplasty Pathway Coordinator / Specialist Orthopaedic Physiotherapist|
|Mr Matthew Gee||Consultant|
|Mr Paul Gill||Consultant Orthopaedic and Knee Surgeon|
|Mr Paul Gill||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Graeme Groom||Consultant|
|Mr Paul Harnett||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Munier Hossain||Locum Consultant orthopaedic surgeon|
|Mr Karthik Karuppaiah||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Venu Kavarthapu||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Ozzy Khan||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Sandeep Kohli||Associate Specialist|
|Mr Srikumar Krishnan Nair||Senior Clinical Fellow|
|Mr Om Lahoti||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Patrick Li||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Ganapathyraman Mani||Consultant|
|Mrs Dani Moore||Kings MSK Operations Lead (QMH)|
|Mr Mirant Parikh||Consultant|
|Miss Sarah Phillips||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Sudhir Rao||Consultant Orthopaedic and Sports Surgeon|
|Ms Ines Reichert||Consultant / Hon Sen Lecturer|
|Miss Victoria Rose||Consultant Plastic Surgeon|
|Mr Joydeep Sinha||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Shaun Stewart||Charge Nurse|
|Mr Ramon Tahmassebi||Consultant|
|Mr Adel Tavakkolizadeh||Consultant Trauma and Upper Limb Surgeon|
|Mr Rajat Varma||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Shobhit Verma||Senior Clinical fellow|
|Mr Jonathan Walczak||Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Marc Weathers||Orthopaedic Technician|
|Mr Stefan Weitzel||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Mr Michael Wilkinson||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|