What we do
We hold specialist clinics where we treat:
- hormonal disorders in women, including amenorrhoea, hypogondaism and polycystic ovary syndrome
- menstrual problems
- menopause problems
- early menopause.
Further information and support
The British Menopause Society (BMS) has produced a Principles and Practice of Menopause Care (PPMC) Toolkit. It provides a comprehensive range of evidence-based, peer reviewed resources that answer the key questions in menopause care.
Suite 8, Third Floor, Golden Jubilee Wing, King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS
- Main Reception: +44 (0)20 3299 3246
- Outpatient appointments: +44 (0)20 3299 1919
Conditions we treat
We treat a wide range of endocrine conditions and disorders including:
- primary amenorrhea
- polycystic ovarian symptoms – acne hirsutism
- oestrogen deficiency due to any cause – for example, premature ovarian failure, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, surgery and post transplant
- oestrogen deficiency problems, for example, vasomotor symptoms, vaginal dryness, mood swings
- effects of HRT, for example, postmenopausal bleeding
- poor symptom control on HRT
- with relative contra-indications to HRT, for example, personal or family history of previous thrombosis, cancer
- testosterone deficiency problems, for example, low libido
- polycystic ovary syndrome
- irregular periods.
Booking a patient at King's
GPs should refer via NHS e-referral (e-RS) wherever possible.
Other ways to refer
All routine referrals are made via NHS e-Referral.
We do not take emergency referrals.
Tel: 020 3299 3246
Key Clinical Staff
|Mr Haitham Hamoda||Consultant Gynaecologist, Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery|
|Mr Mike Savvas||Consultant|