The Media Centre is an online resource for journalists wanting to find out about the latest innovations and ground-breaking developments at King's College Hospital.
The Media team at King’s provides a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week service to help journalists access information about King’s and answer questions about the Trust. We aim to respond positively and openly to all reasonable media requests. We are also keen to promote the work of King’s in the media, and actively promote exciting and ground-breaking developments at the Trust, including world and UK firsts.
We can help you with:
- Press releases on the latest developments from King's, including world and UK firsts
- Inspirational and powerful stories about patients treated at King’s
- General enquiries about King’s and our services
- Expert spokespeople to talk about specific health conditions stories in the media
- Condition checks for patients
- Filming and photography requests.
In our Media Centre you will find information on: