Our Primary Care Liaison team is the Trust’s link between primary and secondary care. They liaise with our local GPs and practice teams to ensure their views are represented and listened to by the Trust.
Their services for GPs and practice teams include:
- Providing you with information about the Trust, its services and facilities
- Resolving any problems you are having accessing our services, obtaining results or contacting specialists
- Keeping you up to date with our plans through our GP e-newsletter, Best Practice
- Organising practice visits and educational sessions, including continuing professional development
- Listening to your comments and suggestions about our services
- Helping you work with King’s to provide better patient care.
We are keen to find out about training and update events you would like us to provide, and how you would like us to communicate with you.
Please fill in our short survey, which will help us tailor training events and communications to your needs. It should take no more than 5 minutes to complete and all answers will be treated in confidence.
Contact: Rebecca Barnes, Primary Care Liaison Manager
Tel: 020 3299 5157
If your patients or their families need advice or have concerns about their care at the Trust, our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team can provide support and advice to help resolve problems as quickly as possible.