Primary Care Liaison Service
The Primary Care Liaison service aims to provide a dedicated point of contact in the Trust and an effective link between primary and secondary care. Our focus is to forge strong relationships with primary care colleagues and continually explore ways to build and improve these relationships to ensure the best care for our patients. Our team operates the Quality Alert system to allow primary care colleagues to raise quality concerns regarding patient care at King’s. For more information on how to use this system, please contact us.
Our services include:
- being a point of contact for queries you may have
- supporting you to access our services or contact specialists
- organising practice visits, educational sessions and events, including continuing professional development
- listening to feedback, comments and suggestions about our services
- making improvements in communications and services and creating opportunities for clinicians to work together for better patient care
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the Primary Care Liaison team will only be responding to general queries coming from GPs and other primary care professionals.
Patient support and advice
If your patients or their families need advice or have concerns about their care at the Trust, our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team can provide support and advice to help resolve problems as quickly as possible.