Contacting the Media team
The Media team at King’s provides a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week service to help journalists access information about King’s and answer questions about the Trust.
We aim to respond positively and openly to all reasonable media requests. We are also keen to promote the work of King’s in the media, and actively promote exciting and ground-breaking developments at the Trust, including world and UK firsts.
We can help you with:
- press releases on the latest developments from King’s, including world and UK firsts
- inspirational and powerful stories about patients treated at King’s
- general enquiries about King’s and our services
- expert spokespeople to talk about specific health conditions stories in the media.
In this section you can find out more about:
- condition checks for patients
- photography and filming requests
- arrangements for media in the event of a major incident
- links to our latest news stories
We are available to answer queries from journalists 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm you can:
- phone: 020 3299 3257
- email: [email protected]
Out of hours
If you have an urgent media enquiry out of hours, please call the hospital switchboard on 020 3299 9000 and ask to speak to the clinical site manager. They will then direct your enquiry if appropriate to the on-call communications officer.
If you are not a journalist and you need to contact the hospital, check the Contact us page.