Our Primary Care Liaison Manager is here to facilitate good communication and build stronger relationships between the primary and secondary care community in South East London and further afield.
What we do:
- Provide up-to-date, relevant news and information for GP practices
- Arrange training events and seminars
- Arrange meet and greet sessions with consultants and other clinical staff
- Offer GPs continuing professional development opportunities
- Feedback your suggestions, compliments and concerns about the trusts services
- Promote collaborative working between GPs and our trusts.
- Provide information on services/clinics provided by the acute trusts
- Attend and support GP related committees
How we can help:
- Arrange CPD accredited training
- Organise events and seminars
- Provide you with latest information
- Provide direct links and contact with consultants in areas of clinical speciality
- Be a first point of contact for Practice Managers
- Seek out and feedback your views on issues relating to clinical service provision and research
- Work to ensure your views are represented within the Clinical Academic Groups (CAG’s)
For further information please contact Alex Risorto, Primary Care Liaison Manager
Tel: 020 3299 4348
Mob: 07964 117121
If your patients or their families need advice or have concerns about their care at our hospital, a member of our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team can provide on-the-spot support and advice to help resolve problems as quickly as possible.