Dr Hannah Baynes
MBBS, BSc (Hons), FRCPCH
- Adolescent Care and Transition
- Ambulatory Care
- General Paediatrics
- Medical education
- Medical simulation
Hannah Baynes is a General Paediatrician appointed to King's College Hospital in December 2015. She qualified from the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 2000 and completed her paediatric training in South London. She has previously worked as a Consultant at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
She has interests in Adolescent Medicine, Diabetes, Ambulatory Care, and Education and Training, and she is passionate about improving care and patient experience for young adults. She is Chair of the RCPCHSTART Board and has an interest in using assessment to enhance training in doctors.
Hannah is currently the RCPCH College Tutor for Paediatrics and leads on undergraduate training for Child Health at King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Member of Association of Children's Diabetes Clinicians (ACDC)
- Member of the Association for Young People's Health (AYPH)
- Member of the British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Member of YPHSIG (Young Person's Health Special Interest Group)