Dr Hannah Baynes
MBBS, BSc (Hons), FRCPCH
- Adolescent Care and Transition
- Ambulatory Care
- General Paediatrics
- Medical education
- Medical simulation
Hannah Baynes is a General Paediatrician appointed to King's College Hospital in December 2015. She qualified from the Royal Free Hospital Medical School in 2000 and completed her paediatric training in South London. She has previously worked as a Consultant at Imperial College Hospital Foundation Trust and The Hillingdon Hospital Foundation Trust.
She has interests in Ambulatory Care, Education/Training, Diabetes, Adolescent Medicine and is passionate about improving care for young people. She is Vice Chair of the RCPCH START Board and has an interest in using assessment to enhance training in doctors.
- Committee member of PEDSIG (Paediatric Education Special Interest Group)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Member of Association of Children's Diabetes Clinicians (ACDC)
- Member of the Association for Young People's Health (AYPH)
- Member of the British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Member of YPHSIG (Young Person's Health Special Interest Group)