Dr Brian Hogan
Critical Care Consultant
BSc FRCP FEBTM FFICM
Critical Care Medicine and Hepatology
- Acute liver failure
- Critical Care for Liver Disease
- End-stage liver disease
- Portal Hypertension
Dr Hogan qualified from University College London Medical School in 2004. He completed Specialist Training in Critical Care Medicine and Hepatology at King's College Hospital, The Royal Free Hospital and Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals before joining King's as a Consultant in 2018.
Whilst training he completed research at The Royal Free Hospital and University College London investigating novel methods of assessing portal hypertension in patients with severe liver disease.
He works as a Consultant in both Critical Care Medicine and Hepatology.
- British Association for the Study of the Liver
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
- Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
- Intensive Care Society
- Royal College of Physicians