Dr Stella Bowcock
MBBS, MA, MRCP, FRCPath(Haem)
- Supportive care in Haemato-Oncology
Dr Bowcock qualified from Oxford and London universities. She has an interest in Haemato-Oncology with a special interest in myeloma and, in particular, supportive care. She works mainly at the Princess Royal University Hospital, where she runs the Myeloma service and is Research and Development lead for Haemato-Oncology.
She has previously been Trust lead clinician for Cancer at Queen Mary's Hospital Sidcup, and clinical lead for Haematology at South London Healthcare Trust.
- Supportive care in myeloma
- Myeloma in the elderly
- Improving diagnostic delay in myeloma
- British Society for Haematology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists