Dr Rajaventhan Srirajaskanthan
Consultant in Gastroenterology and Neuroendocrine Tumours
BSc(Hons), MB BS, MD, FRCP
Gastroenterology and General Internal Medicine
- Bowel cancer screening
- Neuroendocrine tumours
Dr Srirajaskanthan is a Consultant Physician in Gastroentoerology, and Deputy Lead Clinician for the Neuroendocrine Tumour Service.
He was appointed a Consultant at University Hospital Lewisham and Honorary Consultant at King's College Hospital in 2011.
He was awarded an MD(Res) from University College London in 2010 following his research into neuroendocrine tumours, which is his main research interest.
He is on the executive committee of the UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society. He is a bowel cancer screening and therapeutic endoscopist at University Hospital Lewisham.
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- European Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
- Member of Royal College of Physicians
- United Kingdom Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
- Basuroy R, Srirajaskanthan R, Prachalias A, Quaglia A, Ramage JK (2014) 'Review article: investigation and management of gastric neuroendocrine tumours', Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics, ():
- Srirajaskanthan R, Ahmed A, Prachialias A, Srinivasan P, Heaton N, Jervis N, Quaglia A, Vivian G, Ramage JK (2013) 'ENETS TNM Staging Predicts Prognosis in Small Bowel Neuroendocrine Tumours', ISRN oncology, 2013,():420795
- Srirajaskanthan R, Shanmugabavan D, Ramage JK (2010) 'Carcinoid syndrome', BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 341,():c3941
- Srirajaskanthan R, Kayani I, Quigley AM, Soh J, Caplin ME, Bomanji J (2010) 'The role of 68Ga-DOTATATE PET in patients with neuroendocrine tumors and negative or equivocal findings on 111In-DTPA-octreotide scintigraphy', Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine, 51,(6):875-82
- Srirajaskanthan R, Conn R, Bulwer C, Irving P (2010) 'The Glasgow Blatchford scoring system enables accurate risk stratification of patients with upper gastrointestinal haemorrhage', International journal of clinical practice, 64,(7):868-74
- Soni S, Srirajaskanthan R, Lucas SB, Alexander S, Wong T, White JA (2010) 'Lymphogranuloma venereum proctitis masquerading as inflammatory bowel disease in 12 homosexual men', Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics, 32,(1):59-65
- Srirajaskanthan R, Caplin ME, Waugh MG, Watkins J, Meyer T, Hsuan JJ, Beaumont NJ (2010) 'Identification of Mac-2-binding protein as a putative marker of neuroendocrine tumors from the analysis of cell line secretomes', Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, 9,(4):656-66