Mr Sanj Bassi
MB ChB FRCS (Eng) FRCS (Neuro Surg)
- Baclofen pump insertion and spasticity
- Brain and spinal tumours
- Brain haemorrhage
- Congenital deformities
- Congenital Deformities
- Craniosynostosis (non-syndromic)
- Head and spinal injuries
- Neuroendoscopy and hydrocephalus
- Paediatric neurovascular
- Spinal deformities (including spina bifida)
- Spinal degenerative disease (neck pain, arm pain, back pain, sciatica)
Mr Bassi is a Consultant Neurosurgeon who has an interest in both adult and paediatric neurosurgery, although the bulk of his practice is with children.
His paediatric expertise includes brain tumours, hydrocephalus, neuro-endoscopy, insertion of baclofen pumps, spina bifida, spinal cord untethering, ecepholocoeles, cranio-facial surgery for craniosynostosis, head injuries, antenatal advice on congenital abnormalities, arterio-venous malformation and aneurysmal sub-arachnoid haemorrhage.
- Royal College of Surgeons