King's on TV
King's has taken part in a number of documentaries, including:
- Diabulimia: The World’s Most Dangerous Eating Disorder, a one-off BBC Three documentary highlighting the work of our diabulimia clinic treating patients who have type 1 diabetes and an eating disorder.
- Louis Theroux: Drinking to Oblivion, a documentary from the renowned film-maker who examined the lives of people in the grips of alcohol addiction, and the staff trying to treat them.
- The Truth About Your Teeth, a two-part documentary series based in our Dental Institute.
- 24 Hours in A&E - a major TV documentary based around a 24-hour period in the emergency department.
- Channel 4's Emergency in the Womb, The Hospital and The Operation: Surgery Live
- BBC1's Hospital Heroes
- National Geographic documentary 'In the Womb: Miracle Babies'