- What clinical services does the Trust provide?
- How can I find a phone number?
- Where can I find information on how to get to King's main campus and its other sites?
- Do you have a map of the main hospital site?
- How can I check my appointment date and time?
- What if I can't attend my appointment?
- What if I can't make my admission date?
- Will I be allowed to smoke in hospital?
- What do I need to bring with me to hospital?
- What are the visiting times?
- How much is visitor parking at King's?
- What are the names of the Trust's Board of Directors?
- How can I apply for a work placement?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I make a comment or complaint?
- How can I make a donation to King’s?
- I can't find my question listed here, what shall I do?
You will find a full list of the Trust's clinical departments in the Our services section of this website.
Call the Trust's main switchboard on 020 3299 9000 and ask for the name of the service or person you want.
You will find detailed information on travelling to the hospital and its related sites in the Getting to King's section of this website.
You will find this on the Getting around King's page of this website.
You should have received a letter with your admission date and details about where to go. If you are uncertain about when to come in or where to go, please telephone the contact number on your letter.
If you cannot keep your appointment, or you need to change the time and date, please telephone the number on your appointment letter as soon as possible. This will allow us to rearrange your appointment time and to give yours to someone else.
If you are unable to make your admission date, please call the number on your letter immediately so we can rearrange it and give your bed to someone else. If you do not contact us, it may affect your position on the Trust's waiting list.
No. Smoking is not permitted in any of the Trust’s premises.
Visiting hours vary from ward to ward. You can check them online on our Wards list, or ask the ward administrator or a nurse on your ward when you arrive.
You will find detailed information on car, motorcycle, bicycle and disabled parking, including charges, at the main Trust site on the Parking page of this website.
You will find information on work placements at King's in the Work experience section of this website.
You can search for a job and download further details and application forms in the current vacancies section.
There are a number of ways you can Contact us and let us know your suggestions or make a complaint.
You can make a donation to support the work of the Trust by contacting King’s College Hospital Charity.
Go to our Contact us enquiries section where we will do our best to answer your question. You can also suggest a question that you think should be added to this list of FAQs.
If you have an urgent query, please ring King’s main switchboard on 020 3299 9000.