Transforming end of life care
Date: Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 March 2013
Venue: Sherman Lecture Theatre 4th Floor Southwark Wing, Guy’s Hospital
Cost: The course is free. However those who fail to attend without cancellation may incur in £50 charge.
This two day course for GPs, nurses and allied health professionals is organised by Guy’s and St Thomas’ palliative care team on behalf of King's Health Partners. Topics include:
- Pain and symptom management
- Recognising and managing clinical uncertainty – the AMBER care bundle
- The last days of life – the Liverpool Care Pathway;
- Syringe driver training;
- A death in the family – how families grieve;
- Hospital and community interface – minding the gap.
How to book your place
To book your place email: Toni.email@example.com or call 0207 188 4753.