Tongue-tie and Breastfeeding Symposium
We would like to invite paediatricians, dentists, lactation consultants, midwives, health visitors, breastfeeding specialists and other interested professionals to this one-day tongue-tie and breastfeeding symposium.
International and UK speakers include:
- Dr Sertac Arslanoglu - Head of Division and Associate Professor of Neonatology, Dr Behcet Uz Children’s Hospital, Turkey; Vice President, European Milk Bank Association; Scientific Co-ordinator, Italian Association of Human Milk Banks (AIBLUD)
- Melissa Cole, Lactation Consultant, Luna Lactation, Portland, USA
- Matthew Chia, Consultant Orthodontist, Croydon University Hospital
- Annabelle Mackenzie, Co–founder of Tongue-tie UK
- King’s College Hospital’s Tongue-tie team and other senior Trust practitioners.
They will explain the latest thinking on a range of tongue-tie, lactation and breastfeeding topics, from diagnosis and treatments, prevention of recurrence following surgery, and the scientific significance of breastmilk to pre-term infants and neonates.
Date: Thursday 3 September 2015
Time: 9.30am-5.30pm (registration from 9am)
Location: Gainsford Lecture Theatre, Weston Education Centre, King’s College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London SE5 9RS
Cost: £90 (including lunch, and morning and afternoon break refreshments). Concessions available for students and voluntary breastfeeding support practitioners (£50)
Book your place
Please complete the Tongue-tie symposium booking form, including payment details, and post it to:
Katherine Fisher, Team Leader
London SE5 9RS
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
For further information, please email email@example.com