Notice of Election 2019
If you would like to give your community a voice in shaping local healthcare services, consider nominating yourself to be a King’s Governor.
Nominations have now closed.
In 2019, governor vacancies will become available in the following constituencies:
- Public (Bromley) – four vacancies
- Public (Lewisham) – one vacancy
- Public (Lambeth) – one vacancy
- Public (Southwark) – one vacancy
- Patient – three vacancies
- Staff (Nursing and Midwifery) – one vacancy
- Nominations closed at 5pm on Monday 15 July 2019.
- Requests for withdrawal of nominations must be received by 5pm on Monday 22 July 2019.
- For all contested seats, the poll will open on Thursday 1 August 2019 and close at 5pm on Monday 16 September 2019.
How to stand for election
To stand as governor you must be 16 or over and be a Member of the Trust in a constituency in which an election is being held. We have information on becoming a member, or if you have any enquiries you can email the Membership office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3299 8785.
To complete a nomination form online or for more information, visit the King's Electoral Reform Services website.
If you would like a hard copy nomination form or for more information on the election process, please contact the Returning Officer, Ciara Norris:
Telephone: 020 8889 9203
Post: Electoral Reform Services, 33 Clarendon Road, London N8 0NW