King’s In Conversation
Our King’s in Conversation listening events involve staff, patients, relatives and carers getting together to discuss what’s good about the services and the care we provide and where we can improve.
They focus on three questions:
- Are patients always our first priority?
- Would you recommend our hospitals as places to work and to receive treatment?
- What do you think could be done better?
For more information about King’s In Conversation, call our Patient and Public Involvement Team on 020 3299 8785.
How we're using your feedback
We’ve already taken action in response to the comments from our listening events. These include:
- boosting staff numbers
- improving out-of-hours support and bed management
- investing in new equipment.
About King’s In Conversation
Our King’s in Conversation listening events are part of our All Together Better programme, which aims to help us work better across all our hospitals.
We set them up for in response to the findings of the Francis report on the failings at Mid-Staffordshire Hospital.