We are a group made up of patients, relatives and carers affected by cancer and health professionals. We are working together to improve local cancer services in South East London.
There are lots of ways to get involved:
- sharing experiences with others
- helping in research studies
- improving information for patients and carers
- using your personal experience to improve education and training.
What we've achieved
- Made a DVD - communicating significant news using our experiences for training of doctors and nurses
- Getting signs put up in Waterloo station for patients attending St Thomas' Hospital
- Making outpatients and chemotherapy suites more comfortable and user friendly.