Groups and events
We are keen to involve as many people as possible in the work of the Trust, including patients, members of the local community and our Foundation Trust Members.
Rheumatology Patient Education Evenings
Our Rheumatology team hold regular education evenings for their patients. The events include talks by a range of experts on how their area of interest can contribute to managing a long-term rheumatological condition.
13 September 2017, 5.30pm-7.30pm:
- An overview of fatigue as a main symptom in patients with long-term musculoskeletal conditions
Katie Bechman, Specialist Registrar, Rheumatology
- Evidence-based self-management of fatigue and emotional wellbeing in long-term musculoskeletal conditions
Katarina Gerocova, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, and Freya Beck, Trainee Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Location: Boardroom, Hambleden Wing, King’s College Hospital
Tel: 0207 848 5604 or 0207 848 5203
Share your experiences the hospital with us, such as specific services, the quality of patient care and food standards, and explore ways they can be improved.
- King’s Critical Care Pathfinder Group
- Patients and relatives meet with members of our critical care team to discuss important aspects of care and how we can develop our service.
- Maternity Services Liaison Committee
- Mums as well as midwives, doctors and other health professionals meet to help us improve maternity care and facilities for parents and babies.
- In Your Shoes
- In Your Shoes is all about listening to our patients to improve the quality of the care we provide.
- Improving Patient Nutrition
- Good nutrition is vital to ensuring the best care for our patients and we are always looking to improve our food service.
- King's In Conversation
- Our patients, their families and carers, as well as our staff, are invited to give us their views on how we can improve our services and work together.