Groups and events
We are keen to involve as many people as possible in the work of the Trust, including patients, members of the local community and our Foundation Trust Members. Taking part on one or our groups is a great way to do this.
Groups that are currently active include:
- King's Critical Care - Carers' Cafe
- A support group for anyone who is a carer for a relative who has been treated in critical care.
- King’s Critical Care Pathfinder Group
- Patients and relatives meet with members of our critical care team to discuss important aspects of care and how we can develop our service.
- Maternity Services Liaison Committee
- Mums as well as midwives, doctors and other health professionals meet to help us improve maternity care and facilities for parents and babies.