What we do
We treat childeren who:
- have a large number of decayed teeth
- have injured both their baby and adult teeth
- have problems with how their teeth have grown
- have special needs, such as other medical conditions or physical or mental disabilities. We see these children in our special Rainbow Suite.
- need surgery, such as to remove impacted or extra teeth
- are very anxious and need sedation or general anaesthesia before they can be treated.
First floor, Dental Institute, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS
- Main Reception: +44 (0)20 3299 3055
- Paediatric Dental Clinic: +44 (0)20 3299 2514
Patient Information Leaflets
Conditions we treat
We treat children:
- with a large number of decayed teeth
- who have sustained trauma to both primary and adult teeth
- with any dental developmental anomalies
- with special needs - medically compromised; physical and mental disabilities
- requiring surgery eg removal of impacted teeth or extra teeth
- who are very anxious and require sedation or general anaesthesia.
Booking a patient at King's
For routine referrals, contact Paediatric Dental Reception on 020 3299 3055 or send a referral letter to:
Paediatric Dental Department
The Dental Institute
King's College Hospital
London SE5 9RS
For emergency referrals between 9-5 Monday to Friday, ring 020 3299 3075. Out of hours please visit A&E.
For all other queries, contact the Paediatric Dental Clinic on 020 3299 2514.
There are no referral forms for this service.
Key Clinical Staff
|Dr Meera Ahluwalia||Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry|
|Ms Marielle Kabban||Consultant|
|Mrs Liege Lourenço-Matharu||Associate Specialist In Dental Paediatric Sedation|
|Ms Julie Mitchell||Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry|
|Miss Clair laura Taylor||Specialist Dental Technician Paedodontics|