Improving the quality of patient care is our main priority – that means listening to and acting on real concerns, such as how we talk to patients, how clean the hospital is and the quality of our food.
So, if you have been a patient at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, we'd like to know what you think. Take part in our How Are We Doing? surveys including the Friends and Family test and influence the way we deliver our care – for the better!
Fill in one of these surveys online.
- Outpatients: tell us what you think
- Emergency Department: tell us what you think
- Emergency Dental: tell us what you think
- Early Pregnancy Unit: tell us what you think
- Maternity Services: tell us what you think
- Dental Outpatient Services: tell us what you think
You can complete these surveys either in hospital or when you go home.
- Inpatients: fill in our survey on the ward
- Day surgery patients: complete a survey in the unit and hand it back before you leave
- Carers, relatives, friends or visitors: fill in one of our How are we doing? Comments and Suggestions cards and post it in one of the special boxes around the hospital.
How Are We Doing? results, feedback from Complaints and PALS, and patient comments are reported every month to staff at all levels – from nurses and doctors to Governors and Commissioners – so they can decide how to make improvements.
We also share How Are We Doing? feedback and comments with our patients and the public on posters across the Trust and in our monthly updates.
These surveys have helped us to improve our overall satisfaction rating by 10% since 2006. By letting us know what you think, we can do even better.