By taking part you can share with us your experiences of specific areas of interest, such as maternity services, quality of patient care and food standards and explore ways they can be improved.
- King's In Conversation
- This is a series of listening events for our patients, their families and carers, as well as our staff, as we aim to work together to improve healthcare.
- In Your Shoes
- In Your Shoes is all about listening to our patients to improve the quality of the care we provide.
- Improving Patient Nutrition
- At King’s we recognise that good nutrition is critical in caring for our patients and we are always looking to improve our food service.
- Maternity Services Liaison Committee
- Mums as well as midwives, doctors and other health professionals meet to help us improve maternity care and facilities for parents and babies.
- Cancer Voices
- Cancer Voices is a group made up of patients, relatives and carers affected by cancer and health professionals. We are working together to improve local cancer services in South East London.
We are keen to involve as many people as possible in the work of the Trust, including patients, members of the local community and our Foundation Trust Members.